Etisalat is offering a postpaid freedom plan 275 with 12 months commitment for its all customers. Etisalat is offering Freedom Plan 275 in which users will get 20GB of local data, 100 hours WIFI, and 750 Flexi minutes (local & into.) in 12 months contract. If users want to get this plan with 12 months commitment then the price of this plan will be 275 AED per month. If users don’t want any type of commitment and simply want to activate the plan and get the postpaid new freedom SIM then the monthly charge of this plan is 300 AED.
Etisalat Freedom Plan 275
Customers who are migrating or buying a new SIM card with freedom plan 275 will need to pay 125 AED 5% VAT excluded while ordering it online. The details of the plan are given below.
|Voice Calls||750 Flexi minutes (local & intl.)|
Customers can order new postpaid freedom plan 275 SIM online at Etisalat’s official website. Go to the website to buy this plan online. To get a SIM card online at your home customers have to need to pay AED 125 in advance by clicking on ADD To CART button. The SIM will be delivered to your provided address in 24 hours. While getting a new postpaid card you will need to choose a new proposed number from the list.
- 750 Flexi minutes (local & Intl.)
- 20GB of local data
- 100 hours for UAE WIFI
Monthly Price for 12 Months commitment & Non-Commentiments
- With Commitment price is AED 275+125 AED/month 5% VAT excluded
- With No-Commitment price is AED 300+125 AED/month 5% VAT excluded
- The new users have to need to have a valid original Emirates ID.
- Exclude this the new customers need a Stamped salary certificate (minimum salary: AED 2,500).
- Vehicle license
- Minimum age 21 years
- Three months bank/online bank statement
- Last month’s utility bill with a physical address
- Tenancy/ownership contract
- Ministry of Labour contract (minimum salary: AED 2,500).
|Etisalat Postpaid Plans | Etisalat Postpaid Voice Calls, Data Plans|
|Etisalat Postpaid Freedom Plan 100 – FREE WIFI, Calls & Internet|
|How to Check Etisalat Number and Owner Information|
Last Updated: 1 year ago