Optus is the best telecom network in Australia and is offering internet, calling, and value-added services to its new and exciting customers. Whether you are searching for Optus’s prepaid unlimited internet data plan or Optus’s affordable daily, weekly, and monthly plans, you can get them here.
On 3G, 4G, and 5G networks in Australia, we don’t know how much data we have used on our Optus SIM. That’s why we have come up with Optus Unlimited Internet plans for you after thorough research. Optus has provided its customers with various types of daily internet plans, the details of which are as follows:
Optus Prepaid Daily Unlimited Internet plans
Users who need internet for a short period of time can activate an Optus daily internet plan on their Optus SIM. This way, they can save money on extra internet plans.
|$5||Unlimited data for 24 hours||1 day||No|
- These plans come with unlimited standard talk and text-to numbers in Australia.
- You can activate this plan by sending the text “Menu” to 9999
- You will receive an SMS with all plan details which you have to select one and reply with the shortcode
- This package will be automatically renewed which you have to stop if not need
- You can deactivate the package by sending the text “STOP” to 9999
Optus Prepaid Weekly Internet plans
|Optus Flex Plus 5GB||$12||5GB||3GB||7 Days|
|Optus Flex Plus 40GB||$15||40GB||20GB||7 Days|
|Optus Flex Plus 60GB||$25||60GB||30GB||7 Days|
|Optus Flex Plus 80GB||$35||80GB||40GB||7 Days|
|Optus Flex Plus 120GB||$50||120GB||80GB||7 Days|
|Optus Flex Plus 260GB||$240||260GB||180GB||7 Days|
- Bonus data is for the first 3 recharges
- With these plans, customers will get unlimited standard talk and text to numbers in Australia.
- Prices may be changed by the Optus policy
- Plans are powered by the 4G & 5G Optus Network (speed capped to 150Mbps)
The first time, when a new customer gets this offer they will get bonus data for 3 recharges. For example, if a customer has got Optus Flex Plus 5GB plan then they will get 5GB data as a bonus for 3 recharges. On 4th recharge, the customer will get 3GB standard data for 7 days at the same price.
For those who are going on tours or traveling somewhere, these offers are mostly interesting and affordable. Optus offers weekly internet offers to all its surfers, which include unlimited internet plans as well as some free add-ons. You can activate any plan of your choice from the given Optus weekly internet price list.
Optus Prepaid Monthly Unlimited Internet plans
|Optus Flex Plus 40GB||40GB||20GB||$15||28 days|
|Prepaid Win More Optus Flex Plus 60GB||60GB||30GB||$45||28 days|
|Optus Flex Plus 80GB||80GB||40GB||$25||28 days|
|Prepaid WIN More Optus Flex Plus 120GB||120GB||80GB||$35||28 days|
|Optus Flex Plus 260GB||260GB||180GB||$240||28 days|
- Bonus data is valid for the first three recharges then Standard data will applied
- For example, if customers buy monthly Flex Plus 40GB data then they will get the first three months of 40GB data then 20GB
- These plans include free unlimited talk and SMS within the country
With Optus Monthly Internet Plans, you can get a lot of benefits and use the internet without worrying. Prices for all Optus monthly internet plans listed here are subject to change depending on region and time.
Optus Unlimited Social Internet Plans
|$15 Recharge||$15||1.5GB||RECHARGE15||28 Days|
|$25 Recharge||$25||3GB||RECHARGE25||28 Days|
|$35 Recharge||$35||5GB||RECHARGE35||28 Days|
|$45 Recharge||$45||1.5GB (1)||RECHARGE45||28 Days|
|$60 Recharge||$60||3GB (1)||RECHARGE60||28 Days|
- Unlimited Optus to Optus voice calls, SMS, and Social Media
- To activate any plan, Send the recharge code to 62440
- Social media includes Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, and Pinterest
- You can get these plans using the Optus app and recharging through the app and online stores
You can check the Optus internet balance using the Optus app or by Text “BAL” to 62440
You can activate and subscribe to Optus’s unlimited internet plan using the Optus app or sending offer code to 62440
If you exceed your Optus unlimited internet limit, your internet will be stopped working, slow speed or the default internet rates may apply per MB.
You can visit https://www.optus.com.au and see the latest terms and conditions.
You can use Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, and Pinterest.
In Australia, each company offers different types of services to its customers, as well as different prices and internet access. In this modern era, having unlimited internet is a must because, without it, you cannot complete any work. So, the best way is to use unlimited-data SIM cards and providers.