DU’s offer of 2 AED per day is getting used a lot. If you are also a DU user then you may also need it and you should know how to subscribe and unsubscribe Du 2 AED daily package.
In this Guide
Now you can use 60 MB of the internet for just 2 dirhams. This will give you 60 MB of internet on a daily basis. DU has made this offer available to customers who are worried about balance deductions. After applying this package, your balance will not be deducted even if you keep your SIM data on.
|Offer||Basic Data Offer|
How to Subscribe to Du Daily 2 AED Internet Data Package
- First, you have to open the dial pad of your mobile.
- After that, you have to dial *135*11#.
- AED 2 will be deducted from your account.
- You will now be able to use the internet without any balance spent and deducted
- The Du balance will be safe with this offer which is guaranteed by Du itself.
This data is valid for 24 hours which you can auto-renew and can save your balance. If you never need this package, you can unsubscribe using this method.
Unsubscribe to Du Daily 2 AED Internet Data Package
DU has not yet provided the cancellation method but you can cancel this package or offer from your SIM by following this method.
- You have to write “UNSUB” and send it to 135 from your mobile phone.
- You can also dial 135 and can contact Du help centre to cancel this offer
- If you are using the internet then you can Du app and can unsubscribe from my account > Subscriptions then select the package and click on unsubscribe.
This package is automatically active in most sims, but it can be easily deactivated if you want to deactivate it. After 60 MB of internet usage of the package, your internet will be disabled which will save your balance from internet usage.