Unitel Angola is the best telecommunications network in Angola which is providing prepaid, postpaid, TV, and many other services like fixed mobile plans. If you have a Unitel SIM card and you want to check the balance of your SIM card then you can follow the below-given methods. By using them, you will easily check your credits and balances in your account.
In this Guide
Unitel Angola Balance Check USSD Code
Methods to Check the Balance
You can use different methods to check the balance and history of your account.
1. Use Unitel Angola Service Center:
You can use the Service centre main menu USSD code to activate, deactivate and check your mobile phone balance. To do this simply dial *111# and follow the instructions.
- Check your current tariff and change it
- Activate the internet package
- Subscribe to SMS and call package
- Know your history
- Balance usage check
2. Use Balance Check USSD Code:
You can use the Balance check code *102*1# to know your balance usage and history. By dialling this USSD code, you will receive a notification with the present balance and credit on your mobile phone.
3. Use Unitel App:
This is the best method to check Unitel Angola‘s balance. You have to just install this app on your mobile phone and activate your account. After this, you will easily activate and deactivate any package, can change your tariff and also can see your balance usage history.
Here are the benefits of the Unitel Angola App:
- You can see the balance history
- Can activate and deactivate any offer and package
- Easily can check the latest deals of your carrier
- Can activate some free internet services if your network has
- Pay the fees of your network packages