There can be many reasons to check mobile number but knowing how to check them is a bit difficult task for new users. If you are a new user and don’t know how to find a Virgin SIM number, here is some information. With this, you can easily find out what your Virgin number is.
We have to use the mobile app, codes, helpline and other techniques to find the Virgin SIM number. If you don’t know what your SIM number is then try this given method. 99% of your problem will be solved.
Method 1: Use the Virgin Mobile App
The easiest solution is to use an app. But you have to use the internet to do it too. If you have an internet package, you can log into your app and see your SIM number on the screen. Many Virgin customers have not created an account on the Virgin app, which is why they cannot log in. If you don’t have an account either, this method can be a bit tricky. Because you need to know your number to create an account.
But if your account has been created, you can find the number by downloading and installing this app on your mobile phone.
- First of all, install the Virgin app from your app store depending on your mobile phone.
- This app is available for both Android and iPhone
- Log in to the app using your Virgin Mobile UAE credentials.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to see your mobile number displayed on the home screen of the app.
- You can easily manage your account and can also see your account balance and package history
Method 2: Dial a USSD Code
Another way to check your Virgin Mobile UAE number is by dialling a USSD code. USSD codes are shortcodes that can be entered on your mobile device’s keypad to perform various functions, including checking your mobile number.
This code is given by the company to the customers so that they can check their number by dialling it anytime without any hassle. To check your Virgin Mobile UAE number using a USSD code, follow these steps:
- Open your phone’s dialer app.
- Dial *1# and press the call button.
- Your Virgin Mobile UAE number will be displayed on the screen.
- This method is simple and it can be done on any mobile device with a dialer app.
- There are not any fees to check the number or dial this USSD code
Method 3: Call Virgin Mobile Customer Service
If you’re unable to check your Virgin Mobile UAE number using the above methods, you can always call Virgin Mobile Customer Service. The customer service representatives are available 24/7 and are always happy to assist you with any inquiries you may have, including providing you with your mobile number.
To call Virgin Mobile Customer Service and check your number, follow these steps:
- Dial 800165 from your Virgin Mobile UAE number.
- Follow the prompts to speak to a customer service representative.
- The representative will be able to provide you with your mobile number.
- This method may take longer than the other two options, but it’s a reliable way to retrieve your number if you’re experiencing any issues with your device or the app.
In conclusion, there are multiple ways to check your Virgin Mobile UAE number, including using the Virgin Mobile App, dialling a USSD code, or calling customer service. These methods are quick, easy, and accessible, and they can be done from anywhere at any time. So the next time you need to check your Virgin Mobile UAE number, simply choose the method that works best for you and retrieve your number with ease.